A Chris Brown’s former employee gave an exclusive interview with Billboard and exposed the singer’s drug use and downward spiral.
Here’s a snippet of a typical morning in the Breezy residence:
“Empty Styrofoam cups littered the table, a sign that Brown — who hadn’t been taking his medication for the bipolar II condition he had been diagnosed with in 2014 — had likely also been sipping lean… his comedown of choice after a coke or Molly binge.”
Other highlights include:
- Chris cyberstalking his ex Karruche on Instagram.
- He calls himself “the devil.”
- He was found passed out in the bathroom during the video shoot for “Grass Ain’t Greener.”
- His security guard stays up late to check his pulse after a drug binge.
- His own mother doesn’t even mess with him anymore, but she has a close relationship with his daughter, Royalty.